The processor of your data is TrBet OÜ
company reg. number: 14568780
We collect and process information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, which entered into force on 25.05.2018.
Data collection and use
What data we collect
The information collected includes information that you knowingly and actively provide to us when using or participating in our services or campaigns, as well as all information that your devices send when accessing our products and services.
The data we collect includes information that you have knowingly shared with us when using our services or campaigns and information that your devices automatically transmit to us.
Your personal data may reach us in the following ways:
- If you place an order on the traktorikursuksed.eu website
- If you contact us by phone, email or online chat
- When you browse the website traktorizuksed.eu
- If you provide personal information about another person who receives the goods
- If you make payments using e-banking or another electronic payment method
- If you buy the product in installments and enter into a leasing agreement
- If you comment, like or share a post on our social media account
- If you subscribe to our newsletter
- When you comment on posts on our website
Types of data collected
We ask you for personal information only if it is necessary to provide you with the service. By contacting us or visiting our website, you may share the following information with us:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Postal address, country, county, city
- Phone number
- Chat history between you and us
- Information about your web browser and IP address
Our website traktoriskused.eu saves log files about its visitors. Information collected may include:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- browser type
- Date and time of website visit
The information in the log files is used to analyze trends, administer the website, monitor the activities of website visitors and collect demographic information. The information received is not intended to, nor does it enable, the identification of a person.
Like most websites, traktoriskused.eu also uses "cookies". A cookie is essentially a text file that is stored on the user's device when visiting a website. Cookies are used to determine and save preferences, regional settings, options for using services, etc.
How we use data
We may use the collected information for various purposes, including:
- To send, deliver, process orders, issue invoices and confirm your order or refund your money.
- To simplify and speed up interactions between us when you contact us
- To identify you by phone, text or email
- When sending you information and asking for feedback about our services
- To prevent fraud and protect our website
- To maintain, manage, develop, personalize and expand our website
- To collect statistics so that we can provide better services and/or offers and understand and analyze the behavior of visitors to our website
- With the aim of improving the quality of our service and providing more efficient browsing solutions
- To develop new products, services or improve their functionality
- For other purposes. For example, to analyze data, to study trends.
In what cases is it possible that we share your data
- We may share or transfer your personal data in connection with a change of ownership, merger, sale of assets, financing or acquisition of our company.
- We are obliged to disclose your personal data if required by law. In good faith, we may also disclose your data in order to comply with legal obligations, protect our rights or property, prevent or detect possible violations of law related to the use of our service, and ensure the safety of service users.
Retention of your personal data
The company also keeps log files for internal analysis purposes. Log files are usually kept for a shorter period of time, unless the data is used to strengthen security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are required by law to keep the data for a longer period of time.
Processing of children's data
None of our products or services are directed at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we suspect that we are processing the data of a person under the age of 13, we will remove that person from all our databases.
Protection of personal data
Security of your data
The security of your personal information is important to us, but please remember that no method of exchanging information over the Internet or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
Linking to other websites
We have no control over third party sites and are not responsible for their content, privacy policies, services provided or otherwise.
Last modified on 01.09.2023